5.21.2009

Would you like me to do a Video Blog?


So this is the Latest!
I know what it's like to have a small Biz and not have enough exposure. Many times the average shopper in our town does not know all that is available to us locally, so they start to look online because it's the convenient thing to do!

I am all about promoting our Local Biz's and I would love to promote yours!

If you would like me to come and do a video tutorial about a service or product that you provide or even an event, I will come to you and get the information you would like to feature, then post it to my Blog that is linked to all of the websites that I have (mamaalamodematernity.com, Twitter.com/mamaalamode, myspace.com/mamaalamode, facebook, youtube.com/mamaalamodehawaii, etc.) for FREE!

I will be offering this to the first 5 businesses that schedule a Video Blog with me!

Email inquiries to mamaalamode@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment